Womens Photography Retreat
express your interest today
A Photography Retreat that will renew your inspiration, energy and vision to achieve your dreams and goals.
- Treat yourself to this magical experience and connect with other women who share a
passion for photography.
- Learn how to capture better travel photos.
- Unleash your creativity and develop your intuition to capture powerful images.
- Share your dreams, visions and goals in a supportive and encouraging setting.
- Leave with a renewed confidence with your camera, gain clarity on lens choice and
perspective on how to use various Lighting techniques to enhance your photos.
- Personalised Image review sessions, to assist you on developing your style.
- Re-energise with healthy raw foods, fresh juices & smoothies, yoga and meditation to
restore your bodys balance.
Join us to share in the fun of what promises to be a blissful experience as we explore the colour and culture of Koh Samui.
Small Group, Limited place to 10.
Sign Up Today!
Read more >>>
What a fantastic Food Styling and Photography Workshop we had on Saturday, lots of buzzing creative energy in the air. An inspiring group of women and they created some beautiful photos of the Chocolate brownies they each made and what a feast of yummy raw foods Georgia put on for everyone at the end. You can check out more of Georgia's work at her website www.stirringchange.com
We wanted to say a very big Thank you to our Hosts for the event, Stephen, Shane and the team at Cosh Living located at:
Level 1, Suite 14, 69 O’Riordan Street Alexandria, in Sydney. What an amazing space and their furniture designs are exquisite!
If only I had 5 houses to furnish, with their unique and exclusive designs.
- Yaffa Publishing and News Magazines for their kindness and generous contributions, they both supported us with a colourful array of leading magazines. Thank you Heather and Cat.